Bathtub Repairs & Refinishing, Bathtub Color Changes, Vanity Top Refinishing, Vanity Base Cabinet Refinishing, Sink Bowl Refinishing, Tile Color Changes
Our resurfacing process can make any bathroom, vanity top, tub or tile look updated and brand new! We have over 60 FAUX Granite finishes and solid colors to choose from for vanity tops. Or custom match a color to fit your own bathroom scheme! An updated bathroom will add value to your home and will be focal point in the house to a potential buyer when it’s time to sell!
Save up to 70% on the cost of replacement when you resurface! Make an appointment for a free estimate today!
Before & After Project Gallery
We begin by thoroughly cleaning any surface to be refinished with an industrial strength cleaner. We then mask everything off around the area to be refinished, so as to protect other surface from overspray while finish is applied to the surface. Only the surface being refinished is exposed after the masking process is done. We then apply an industrial strength epoxy base primer to give the colored finish a good base to lay on. After epoxy primer is dried thoroughly, we begin applying the stone finish or solid color finish. We usually coat the surface 2-3 times. When our finished coats are dried, we will then apply a clear coat in the same manner to protect your newly refinished surface!
Most resurfacing projects will take about a day to complete and will be ready for light use in about 24 hours, 36-48 hours for normal to heavy use.
Not only do we specialize in bathtub refinishing and sink refinishing we also perform repairs on damaged surfaces such as vanity tops, tubs, tile etc.
- Average cost to refinish a vanity top is between $175-$250 depending on size.
- Average cost to refinish/change color of a tub starts at $325.
- Average cost for one-piece fiberglass tub/shower starts at $450.
- Fiberglass repairs range from $175-$300 (depending on damage).
- Changing color on a tile surface will be up to 70% less expensive than replacing.
- Refinishing bath cabinets start at $350 and go up from there (depending on the size of cabinet).
Bathtub Resurfacing / Remodeling Experts
- All of our processes can save you on average 60-70% off the cost of replacing these surfaces.
- And it just takes ONE day! (cabinets up to 3 days)
- All of our finishes come with a 5 year warranty (18 months on cabinets)
Combine your kitchen and bathroom project to take advantage of our MULTI PROJECT DISCOUNT!